| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dhaka in April is very hot at 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34 °C (93.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in April is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in April is far from dry with some rain. Some 137mm (5.4in) of H2O is dumped across on average 9 days.
- The shortest day is 12:21 long and the longest day is 12:59 long with an average length of 12:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Dhaka April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Dhaka, Bangladesh
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Dhaka:
- Guwahati, India - 297 kms (184.5 miles) NNE
- Cherrapunji, India - 220.4 kms (137 miles) NE
- Cherrapunji, Meghalaya, India - 220.4 kms (137 miles) NE
- Homalin, Myanmar - 468.8 kms (291.3 miles) ENE
- Kalewa, Myanmar - 390.5 kms (242.7 miles) E
- Chittagong, Bangladesh - 196.1 kms (121.9 miles) SE
- Monywa, Myanmar - 503.8 kms (313 miles) ESE
- Mindat, Myanmar - 432.7 kms (268.9 miles) SE
- Sittwe, Myanmar - 458.8 kms (285.1 miles) SSE